My cousin's wedding

Yesterday was my cousin Suk Yin's wedding.
My paternal grandparents have got 12 grandchildren. Suk Yin is the fifth in age order, but the first gets married. It is a big big event of my family. We all have been excited and even a bit nervous when helping prepare this wedding during these months.
The day finally came. I experienced the difference between attending the wedding of a friend and that of a family member. I felt I was part of it and did enjoy every single second. When Suk Yin expressed thanks to her parents and brother on the stage, she wept. At that moment, my uncles, aunts, cousins, parents and sisters wept too. This is an expression of love and affection toward family.
Suk Yin said getting married was her wish since childhood. She was so grateful that everyone joining her wedding has it realized. I was surprised to know the young lady’s wish is to get married and I appreciated her courage to share it. Another courageous lady is my another cousin Wing Yan who has grabbed the bridal bouquet. Actually she was quite eager to get it and admitted she desired romance!
I have taken many photos and video clips. The size is over 3GB! So I've got to burn a DVD for each family, which means 5 in total.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home