My Songs
..: my guitar :..
II: One day I came up with a picture of "two clocks on the wall" and decided to write a song on it :II
Two Clocks on the Wall
Two clocks on the wall
It is nine o'clock
What is the time in New York
I wake up and dress
You've just gone to bed
How I get close to you
How I know what you've been through
You hanged these two clocks on the wall
And said they would never fall
Through them I can see your life
But never your heart
Oh I can touch their hands but not yours
Two clocks two different time
Two clocks two different mind
II: "A Bus to Jerusalem" is my first song. I wrote it after having read a book called "Tears in Jerusalem", which is about the conflicts between Israel and Palestine :II
A Bus to Jerusalem
I rode on a bus heading Jerusalem
There lived my lovely pretty fiancée
Then the bus stopped by a chic chic restaurant
A man in black got on
And everything went on
Suddenly
Bomb Bomb Bomb
Then I couldn't feel myself anymore
No heart beat, no breath, no dignity
But I could still feel my love to my fiancée
I just lied down there
A place to nowhere
Following
Bomb Bomb Bomb
Labels: 寫一首歌


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home